Mind reading computers

I would say, um, yes.

I often wonder how long it will be before the technology takes over and we are forced to exist for it's benefit, not the other way round.
Maybe the hard core Amish do have the right idea after all...

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto.

fgcason said:
I would say, um, yes.

I often wonder how long it will be before the technology takes over and we are forced to exist for it's benefit, not the other way round.
Maybe the hard core Amish do have the right idea after all...

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto.

Yet we still cannot design a decent telephone headset that actually works worth a darn....

fgcason said:
Maybe the hard core Amish do have the right idea after all...Domo Arigato Mr Roboto.
If they could just find a way to accommodate aircraft, I'm telling ya, I'd be right there with 'em!!

(um, as long as I could do ground stuff on those barn raisings - don't wanna be up on some roof rafter . . . :no:)

SJP said:
Yet we still cannot design a decent telephone headset that actually works worth a darn....
Telephone headset, my aching butt! They can't design a TELEPHONE. . .

ring tones, text, websurfing . . . shoot, how about making the d*mn thing RING WHEN I GET A CALL instead of not telling me about the incoming call and ALERTING ME TO THE VOICEMAIL I GOT WHEN I DIDN'T ANSWER THE PHONE.

Whew. Was I yelling? I was yelling. Sorry about the yelling. Dang telephones. :mad:

I am a man hounded by technology.

"I'm sorry Dave....I can't do that...."

ugh!

--Matt

etsisk said:
If they could just find a way to accommodate aircraft, I'm telling ya, I'd be right there with 'em!!

What was that movie with Clint Eastwood... Foxfire.. FireFox?

AirBaker said:
What was that movie with Clint Eastwood... Foxfire.. FireFox?
That was Firefox, I do believe - but I found it funny that for him to actuate the mental command, he had to think of the word and say it, which would take about 7 times longer than just doing the thing.

But you misunderstand my position, sir! What *I* am saying is that if the AMISH could find a way to accommodate airplanes, I'll be right in there with 'em!

etsisk said:
That was Firefox, I do believe - but I found it funny that for him to actuate the mental command, he had to think of the word and say it, which would take about 7 times longer than just doing the thing.

Well he did have to think in Russian!

Back