Military Training Routes

JustinPinnix

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Justin
OK, so I know these are depicted on the sectional chart, but it doesn't list their altitudes or width. Is there anywhere I can get this information other than by calling FSS?

IR718 wraps around two sides of my new home base (TTA).

As noted, the IR route altitudes are shown on a table on the L-charts, and may (in certain aircraft with terrain following systems like the USAF F-15E and B-1B and USMC F/A-18D) be flown in IMC down to 200 AGL. VR routes are generally surface to 3000 AGL.

Last edited:
No, but Southern Jet doubled their tiedown rental rates and I decided to vote with my feet, or wings as the case may be.

Whoa, don't blame ya!! You'll like Sanford, I think - they're ok. Not as great as Karen McCraw's Cardinal Air at Siler City and Asheboro, mind you, but ok, nevertheless! :)

Whoa, don't blame ya!! You'll like Sanford, I think - they're ok. Not as great as Karen McCraw's Cardinal Air at Siler City and Asheboro, mind you, but ok, nevertheless! :)

Oh man, Siler City rocks!! If I lived closer I'd be based there. Ben's my best bud. He retrieved my wallet from the middle of runway 22 for me (long story).

Yeah, I like ol' Ben - he's a good fella. Last saw him about three weeks ago when Karen had her 10 year Cardinal anniversary at Siler. Free food - yummmm.

;)

Back