Mile high club never.

evapilotaz

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Drone airspace abuser
How about ground level club instead? Fly to a remote deserted airport with wife. Set up a romantic pick nick. I almost said with wine but cannot forget I'm flying a plane home. Let nature take its course.

Sounds like a plan

How about ground level club instead? Fly to a remote deserted airport with wife. Set up a romantic pick nick. I almost said with wine but cannot forget I'm flying a plane home. Let nature take its course.

Sounds like a plan

Seek immediate medical help if you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

Is it safe too fly on the little blue pill?

Doesn't it monkey with blood pressure or something?

That is a good question. I seem to think I read an article that basically stated the FAA suggest no flying until the effects wear off, or wait 4 hours or something along those lines.

Deserted airports are so exciting and romantic... She'll be thrilled. Do it on an old FBO couch. Oh baby the smell of burnt stale coffee and the sight of Flying magazines from 1986 makes me so horny.

That and it would just be annoying. Most planes are pretty narrow in the seat and things would probably be uncomfortable. Getting seated in the plane I trained was the only time in my life I wish I had a smaller wang.

But if you fly with an RV or a Diamond, you'll need to remember one stiff rod is for the flyin, the other for the lovin

I guess you could go to an airport on the beach and join the sea level club.

Interesting thing, I remember reading where some military, may have been ours, did some tests with it because the positive results it had on vision and the ability to take Gs. Just gotta remember which stick is more important.;)

I've never taken the blue pill but from the way a friend described it the answer is 'No'.

From his account he took it and they had fun. Afterwards they were laying there and the sheets rubbed him and they had another spin. After that they got in the shower and the water hit him and back in business again. After that he got dressed and his clothes rubbed him and back at it. Went on for hours...

From that I'd suggest an over night picnic or leave the blue pills home.

That and it would just be annoying. Most planes are pretty narrow in the seat and things would probably be uncomfortable. Getting seated in the plane I trained was the only time in my life I wish I had a smaller wang.

But you could make turns without your hands!!!!!

I tried a little blue pill once. It got stuck in my throat and I had a stiff neck for three days.....

I've never taken the blue pill but from the way a friend described it the answer is 'No'.

From his account he took it and they had fun. Afterwards they were laying there and the sheets rubbed him and they had another spin. After that they got in the shower and the water hit him and back in business again. After that he got dressed and his clothes rubbed him and back at it. Went on for hours...

From that I'd suggest an over night picnic or leave the blue pills home.

At some point you are shooting Blanks I suppose. Kind Of like dry heaving. :yikes:

*sigh* You know GA is in a sad state when a good number of its participants talk of the need to take the blue bill to fulfill vital PIC duties....:D

Last edited:
Back