Mildly Depressed

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
If it isn't the time, it is the money, right? Well today it was the weather. :p

This is the third time I've had to cancel. Please please oh time/money/weather gods, hear me: I would like to fly!!!

(Don't mind me, it has only been one month. But for me, that's an eternity.)

I was hoping to get in two separate upset recovery training flights this coming Sunday. The CFI for the Super D wants to spend the day with his parents. Can you believe this guy? Gosh!

:goofy:

I was hoping to get in two separate upset recovery training flights this coming Sunday. The CFI for the Super D wants to spend the day with his parents. Can you believe this guy? Gosh!

:goofy:

Nice. And to add to the general suckiness, the winds NEVER came! How could those TAFs be so off? Seriously, they were WAY WAY off.

Never mind, I put myself on the books for Tuesday. I'll be taking my mom up for some sightseeing and to look at some puppies. Go ahead and say it: "awwww!" Fine, laugh at me, but just know this: she buys me dinner when she flies with me! :p

Nice. And to add to the general suckiness, the winds NEVER came! How could those TAFs be so off? Seriously, they were WAY WAY off.

Never mind, I put myself on the books for Tuesday. I'll be taking my mom up for some sightseeing and to look at some puppies. Go ahead and say it: "awwww!" Fine, laugh at me, but just know this: she buys me dinner when she flies with me! :p
Awwwwwww....

Dinner, eh? Hey Mom? :)

Ben...brother....it's been a long time since we were separated at birth :D:rofl:
(I'll try anything for a free meal).

Hey, ya don't even need THAT much of a reason to go flying with your mom - trust me, just spend as much time with her as you can!

Umm.. hellooooo? I haven't even BEEN flying yet... in my entire 500 years of existence. I'll have you know that I was around when there weren't even suitable means of transportation. I used to weather the desert with no shoes.

I'll sooner turn into a bird before I am able to fly a plane.

Umm.. hellooooo? I haven't even BEEN flying yet... in my entire 500 years of existence. I'll have you know that I was around when there weren't even suitable means of transportation. I used to weather the desert with no shoes.

I'll sooner turn into a bird before I am able to fly a plane.
Come to Jawjuh... we'll get high together!

Upon Clyde's dream, we shall ride....

Okay, that's about all the poetic ability I can muster. :goofy:

Back