Midwest POA Janebruary Lunch February 3, 2024 1200 EST Rick's Boatyard KEYE

Me: Next week, right?
Him: Yep.

Also him:
giphy.gif

So, yeah put me as a maybe for Jan. 14. Lol.

Y'all want rides? I'm taking the Saratoga. If it's nice weather, I want to put some serious hours on.
In that case we could do UIN or even MDH so 3MY would be on the way.

Y'all want rides? I'm taking the Saratoga. If it's nice weather, I want to put some serious hours on.
As far as I know I'm not busy. Deck building is done until April or May. I have no airplane. So I don't know what to do with myself now.

Ouch. Maybe two weeks for you then.
First power up was supposed to be this week. I wasn't told they did it. So who knows. Then they have to put all the pieces back together. And then the A&P needs to fix the gear door bracket. I'm hoping it's all before Feb but not making any plans.

As far as I know I'm not busy. Deck building is done until April or May. I have no airplane. So I don't know what to do with myself now.
I have a plane tomorrow for a bit... Would you like to be happy that you own a PA32?

I'm in, VFR wx permitting :)
Personal preference would be for a place a bit further away though, if that's being considered. Like @kaiser I'm looking to rack up some hours (plane goes in for annual in a couple weeks...).
Also happy to pick-up anyone who is currently w/o their wings or could use a lift. Esp if they wouldn't mind being Mr Safety Pilot while I get some enroute foggle time.

I'm in, VFR wx permitting :)
Personal preference would be for a place a bit further away though, if that's being considered. Like @kaiser I'm looking to rack up some hours (plane goes in for annual in a couple weeks...).
Also happy to pick-up anyone who is currently w/o their wings or could use a lift. Esp if they wouldn't mind being Mr Safety Pilot while I get some enroute foggle time.
Hey... like I said I'm up for (almost) anything. This is a group effort guys!

I haven't been to MDH yet, but I hear it's good. CGI looks pretty good too. We haven't done UIN as a group; it's not bad.

@kaiser and @Tom Wells .... where do you want to go?

Top picks: UIN, MDH, CGI, BTL (Michigan), MVN -- all places that are new to me that I'd be down for! That's gives me some distance to travel that I can get excited about :D

Also a thank you to @Mahneuvers for his FlightsForBites site for helping me even come up with a list of places :)

Top picks: UIN, MDH, CGI, BTL (Michigan), MVN -- all places that are new to me that I'd be down for! That's gives me some distance to travel that I can get excited about :D

Also a thank you to @Mahneuvers for his FlightsForBites site for helping me even come up with a list of places :)
Forgot about MVN. I've eaten there a few times, but we haven't had a meetup there yet. That would be close for @crash7 and @Skyrys62 (as would MDH). BTL would be a short hop for @EdFred. I'd up in for any of those options.

Let's stick with the plan at RPJ. We'll do MDH next month and @Tom Wells can hitch a ride with @kaiser in the Twin Star if his Arrow is still in the shop.

I'm definitely interested
I think the trick is that whenever he’s out of town, we host in the town he is IN!

So mr E-man. Where will you be next? ;)

Back