Midwest POA Janebruary Lunch February 3, 2024 1200 EST Rick's Boatyard KEYE

Weather is looking gorgeous for Saturday. Who's in?

I'm a very strong probably - just need to iron out one minor insurance item first.

I have no plane this weekend. The club is doing some sort of ride event for the Evansville museum. Bah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be headed back from Florida, but unless it's a late in the day gathering and the place is dog friendly, it ain't gonna work for me.

I’m waiting to find out what time my daughter and I are going to tour/visit Indy Approach and Tower.

Looks like Im in for Saturday but I’ll be traveling by car. My Archer is being used by another club member this weekend.

I'm a probably not at this point. I'll hopefully have a plane back tomorrow but the early hour plus domestic factors make it difficult at best.

Although if anyone would be up for safety piloting that evening or sometime Sun let me know.

My rental car is now booked at ECP, y’all have fun!

"worthy of it's own thread" thread post #1: ryanb leaves the pattern..........well, technically he hasn't left yet.....
I flew to Memphis last week so there’s that! :)

maybe he just flies a really wide pattern.........

Who all is coming in the morning?

If someone’s route is close to 2R2 and could pick me up that’d be great! If not I’ll be driving to BAK.

If someone’s route is close to 2R2 and could pick me up that’d be great! If not I’ll be driving to BAK.

I can - I'm basically flying right over it.

I'll be there and would be happy to pick you up, but sounds like kaiser has you covered.

If the clouds don't keep us down we should be there

Still at 10am EDT I'm guessing?
That's what time I'm planning unless @N4984R says different. They are forecasting fog here in the morning, but it's supposed to be 4sm by 8am

10am EDT is still the plan! Looking forward to getting together!!

Weather sucked here in the morning, but I did get a new plastic sump cover fitted and installed.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

It was a lot of fun! Food was good. Really packed ramp when we got there. It was a good XC shakedown for the P32R-301 I’ve started flying. I’m very happy @N4984R didn’t miss his tower tour because of me. I think @Skyrys62 has the photos?

[mention]kaiser [/mention] thanks for the ride today!! Great seeing a few POA’ers today!! The tour of Indy Approach/Tower facility was great! My daughter is now even more pumped up and determined to get on as an Air Traffic Controller!!

Back