midwest dinner ??? - Aug 7

Yes, as in, I want to recycle dinosaurs dinner. :)

Already in Florida? It is Aug 7th....um......today. lol

where in the midwest were you thinking? Iowa has a few spots

Lets do BMI - say 5:30CDT. Scott, want me to pick you up?

You can come get me??? I'll hook up with Scott. (or we can drive)

Would need to know which Chicagoland field to pick up at. My number is on Airnav. :) Heading to airport now.

Scott (n' all) Ed's gonna come get me at my backyard airport.

I haven't heard from Scott yet. We could fly the short hop to him if necessary.

I appreciate the offer. I am gonna beg out and give my back a rest. I am actually feeling a little better today and I sure do not want to push it by climbing in and out of airplanes.

Awww... I went the other way today and am in St. Louis for a scrapping weekend with my scrapbook club... otherwise KBMI is a 30 minute flight for me. Have fun... CJ's restaurant has good food! :)

Sorry I missed this....Hope the dinner/flight is good:cheerswine:

Flight was slow on the way there. Quick on the way back. Got to log instrument time in VFR conditions. No moon, lake Michigan, 5500', that's a black hole. 167 across the ground, er, water though.

We missed you Scott, hope you feel better. Good to see Mike, and Ed Fred esp. as I won't make 6Y9 this season. Good company.

PS the Catfish that I had.....sucked. The oil they did the fry in was probably not hot enough. sigh.

We need to do those more often.

Night time, over water!!! OMG Your engine was like 23.589 times more likely to quit!!

I think Ed got the STC to disconnect the day/night sensor on the Comanche...

Night time, over water!!! OMG Your engine was like 23.589 times more likely to quit!!

The bigger challenge was finding the airport and "non standard lighting" runway at just barely night.

THANKS again, Ed!

I was able to watch the receding lights on the Comanche for quite a while.

Back