Mid-summer pool party DFW-west

docmirror

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Cowboy - yeehah!
Well, it's time again to offer up my shack to lovers of fine autos, pilots, musicians and anyone else within sound of my voice(electrons).

What: Pool party, beer, BBQ, wine, salad, music, lie telling, swim, dive, float, dancing(not me), Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, and others on the grass.

When: August 9th, 2008.

Where: Aledo TX, map to be provided in future release.

Who: Everyone invited. Family friendly.

Why: Cause we're not getting any younger, and August is swim month.

Hopefully, this year we won't have any 'swimsuit malfunctions'. Courtesy transport to/from KWEA(4 miles) provided by a vintage Ferrari. Mark your calender, and come on out by the Pecos and have a nice time. We have shade over the pool for the really white folk(like me). :cheerswine:

Hopefully, this year we won't have any 'swimsuit malfunctions'. Courtesy transport to/from KWEA(4 miles) provided by a vintage Ferrari. Mark your calender, and come on out by the Pecos and have a nice time. We have shade over the pool for the really white folk(like me). :cheerswine:
:needpics:

Malfunctions or Ferrari. Take your pick! :)

(We can't join you, since we'll be in AK.)

Man, that sounds like a blast. Unfortunately, we have a wedding to attend that day.

Last bump. We've got new pavement at KWEA if anyone is flying in. Just let me know, and I'll be down to get you.

Sat around 2-ish till late. Perseid meteor shower is gonna go off this weekend too.

Come on down. :)

Back