Mid Missouri KUUV fly-in AUg 15th

LowanSlow

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Midmoflyer
Hi everyone new guy here. I just wanted to inform anybody who's in Missouri (or even further) that KUUV Sullivan Rgnl Airport will be hosting a fly-in on Saturday Aug 15th. They will Have the CAF B-25 "Show Me" and Possibly their L-3 "Lil Show Me, Young Eagles rides, Helicopter rides, Pancake Breakfast and lunch will be available, car show, and a tour of Arch medevac Helicopters is scheduled at this time. I also know that KUUV will have discounted fuel prices for Young eagle pilots (2014's fly-in, 100LL was sold at $1.00 per gallon for YE pilots) unsure at this time about other fly-in participants. I personally will be flying Young Eagles so if any one stops in please say hi, I am always up for meeting others and look forward to maybe seeing some of you there thanks!:D

It sounds like sullivan has come back to life, when i was there the jumpers had run off all transient traffic, but that's been awhile. I haven't been there since that Israeli guy hit the radio tower in his pawnee, he was a nice guy, can't recall his name, funny how things fade.

Hope it turns out well for the folks at UUV. That has become a standard fuel stop for our annual trips to Iowa.

Sullivan has been back for several years. Great mechanic in Mark Macey, active flying club, rental plane available, self service pumps with gas cheap enough to lure flyers from St Louis airports. Everything from basic homebuilds to twins call it home.

Yes Sullivan has been alive and well since ive been around (about the last 4 years). The flying club has been getting alot of new members from VIH, UBX , and many small grass strips around here. And Tinerj, Mark is a good guy as well as mechanic, hes even gave me a few pointers for my a&p schooling. Again hope to see some locals out and about Aug 15th.

Back