Mid 60's Cherokee 180 PA28-180 Checklist

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Hey guys,

Does anyone happen to have a checklist for a PA28-180? I'd like to have one, and the only one I can find (at dauntless-soft.com) isn't what I'm looking for.

I'd be appreciative if someone could either scan theirs, or if they already have it in some sort of digital medium.

NickDBrennan said:
Hey guys,

Does anyone happen to have a checklist for a PA28-180? I'd like to have one, and the only one I can find (at dauntless-soft.com) isn't what I'm looking for.

I'd be appreciative if someone could either scan theirs, or if they already have it in some sort of digital medium.

I like checkmate checklists and use them in my plane.

NickDBrennan said:
...and the only one I can find (at dauntless-soft.com) isn't what I'm looking for.
For what features are you looking that you can't find in the ones on dauntless-soft?

Here is a Word document checklist that I modivied from some else's for my 71 Cherokee 140. Its not what you asked for but maybe it will be useful as a starting point for rolling your own.

Here is a Word document that I loosely based on the standard format now in use... heaven knows we didn't get anything like that with mid-60's Cherokees, eh?

Easy to modify as you see fit. Hope it helps you.

I highlighted the edges of the Emergency Procedures pages with a red Magic Marker, then laminated after I made sure the format was as desired.

n741dm said:
Here is a Word document that I loosely based on the standard format now in use... heaven knows we didn't get anything like that with mid-60's Cherokees, eh?

Easy to modify as you see fit. Hope it helps you.

I highlighted the edges of the Emergency Procedures pages with a red Magic Marker, then laminated after I made sure the format was as desired.

Dude - you rock, that's exactly what I was looking for. The problem I had with the dauntless-soft one was that it was quite obviously for a different model of the Cherokee 180, as there were many things on the list that were inapplicable.

Thanks!

Back