Michael - Pictures

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
here ya go, thanks

Attachments

• DSC00311.JPG
    DSC00311.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00312.JPG
    DSC00312.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 41
wiggle that thigimigiggy untill that other thing comes loose. that outta do it.
:)

ok michael, round two. this is the rear attachment. My plastic piece is busted, as seen, the front one was OK and is bolted on to the rail. The window is operational, but I would like to get this plastic piece replaced. Is my best bet to go to a chevy dealer? Is that thing glued to the window? thanks!

Attachments

• DSC00314.JPG
    DSC00314.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 35
tonycondon said:
ok michael, round two. this is the rear attachment. My plastic piece is busted, as seen, the front one was OK and is bolted on to the rail. The window is operational, but I would like to get this plastic piece replaced. Is my best bet to go to a chevy dealer? Is that thing glued to the window? thanks!
Yes tony It is glued to the window. Can you get a better picture of it for me so i can see which kind it is? I have plenty of them hanging around and can send you one if i can see a better pic.

Are you saying it wasnt the regulator that was broke but that piece that attaches to the glass?? There are two, one on the front and on on the rear, in order for the glass to fail the way you decribed it would have ment both of those pieces would have had to break.

or did you break one trying to get the regulator in?

try this

Attachments

• DSC00319.JPG
    DSC00319.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00330.JPG
    DSC00330.JPG
    512.8 KB · Views: 25
Michael,
got the new window in. Works like a dream. thanks!

Back