MGJ - Rick's Runway Café

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
I'm looking at flying to Orange County (MGJ) today and would like to try Rick's Runway café which is, as I understand it correctly, on the field.

Anyone know which side of the field it's on? There is no airport diagram that I can find, but looking at the IAPs into MGJ, it appears most of the buildings are on the north side of the field.

Thanks,

See attached diagram, which I found on Wikipedia. Also see the diagram in the AFD. Airnav has a good aerial photo.

All of which doesn't help your question. I have no idea where Rick's is on the airport. But it does appear that most everything is to the northeast, between 8-26 and 3-21.

-Skip

Attachments

• mgj.pdf
    135.1 KB · Views: 16
It's really good although a bit expensive. I always get the BLT.
The cafe is on the east side of the field, right near the huge overhang which is near the self service fuel pumps.
There is only one side of the airport which has anything, the other two sides of the airport are bordered by runways.
EDIT: Looked on the chart, it is really the NE corner of the airport, but at any rate it is really obvious, there is now way you can miss it if you can find the fuel pumps and FBO.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I just returned and the food was great and reasonably priced. I had the Chicken Club wrap which was tasty.

Thanks!

Back