Meyers 200 Wanted

BG841

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
BG841
I'm searching for a Meyers 200. If you have one or know of one for sale I'd appreciate being contacted. Private buyer, cash purchase, no hassle transaction. PM me and I'll send my contact info. Thank you for your help. Meyers 200C Meyers 200D

Jim - Thanks for the reply. I have seen the current post for the '64, and I have contacted Doug about membership.

There is one for sale in Fl. I posted on piper forum a while back and this guy called me. I will try to find the email.

There is one for sale in Fl. I posted on piper forum a while back and this guy called me. I will try to find the email.

You talking about old man Richards? His number is 954-292-7608. He's got a sweet one, didn't know it was for sale.

You talking about old man Richards? His number is 954-292-7608. He's got a sweet one, didn't know it was for sale.

Is he originally from New York? I think that may be the guy. He's about 75-80 ish?

Is he originally from New York? I think that may be the guy. He's about 75-80 ish?

Yep, he has a few 172s and a Seminole he rents out, some of the best rates in So Fla. Did you look at it?

Yep, he has a few 172s and a Seminole he rents out, some of the best rates in So Fla. Did you look at it?

Nope. Heard good things about Myers, but like Comanches, nervous about replacement parts. Going to stick with a Deb or Bo.

Nope. Heard good things about Myers, but like Comanches, nervous about replacement parts. Going to stick with a Deb or Bo.

Yeah, his Meyers is sweet, but in the long run you'll be better off with a Beech.

The 200 is also smaller than most BO's, but it will sure burn less fuel.

Graueradler - Either is fine. The early Meyers or the Aero Commander 200D's, S/N 301-383, are of equal interest to me.

iHenning- sorry, meant to reply to your post as well. I will call Richard and inquire about his plane. I appreciate the lead.

Back