Memorial Day events?

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
Anyone know of any fly-in breakfasts, etc. going on tomorrow (Monday, May 27)? Dad and I are looking for somewhere to take the RV tomorrow while my wife, mom, and sister go get "pretty'd up" in preparation for the upcoming wedding.

I've checked the EAA Event Calendar, AOPA Event Calendar, Iowa Dept. of Aviation Event Calendar, and so far the only thing I've found is the airshow in Columbia, MO. Anyone know of any other shin-digs going on tomorrow in the midwest region? (We're in eastern Iowa this weekend).

Anyone know of any fly-in breakfasts, etc. going on tomorrow (Monday, May 27)? Dad and I are looking for somewhere to take the RV tomorrow while my wife, mom, and sister go get "pretty'd up" in preparation for the upcoming wedding.

I've checked the EAA Event Calendar, AOPA Event Calendar, Iowa Dept. of Aviation Event Calendar, and so far the only thing I've found is the airshow in Columbia, MO. Anyone know of any other shin-digs going on tomorrow in the midwest region? (We're in eastern Iowa this weekend).
Darn, had I known earlier, I could have arranged a plane and we could have met up somewhere. Unfortunately, the FBO's now closed until Tueaday morning.:(

Darn, had I known earlier, I could have arranged a plane and we could have met up somewhere. Unfortunately, the FBO's now closed until Tueaday morning.:(

You and Leslie won't have these problems once you buy a plane. :D

You and Leslie won't have these problems once you buy a plane. :D
Please don't remind me!

OTOH, so far this year I have time in a G1000 172, a DA-40XL, a 182 and a Turbo 182. There are some advantages to renting!

chris - fly over to Ames. Bring Food. Glider club is doing the annual potluck/BS session at 6 PM.

Yeah.. It's a bummer. I don't know why I didn't think of posting earlier! Oh well, there's always next year. :D

chris - fly over to Ames. Bring Food. Glider club is doing the annual potluck/BS session at 6 PM.

We should be getting back to Boone around then. If I don't have anything on the honey-do list, I might stop by.

Back