Meet the Shockers!

Pffft! That's cuz the SEC is weak :vomit:

This time tomorrow, all 4 ACC teams'll be in the Sweet 16... :fcross:

BTW, where's Ed? Makes a bracket, goads on the trash talkin' then disappears! Oh wait... Michigan St. 65, George Mason 75. Bwahahahaha!

Beats me.

I knew picking NC State was an outside shot, it being the red-headed stepchild of North Carolina basketball (Jimmy V notwithstanding)...but I expected more out of UNC.

Oh well. My final 4 is still intact though....

rpadula said:
Pffft! That's cuz the SEC is weak :vomit:

This time tomorrow, all 4 ACC teams'll be in the Sweet 16... :fcross:

BTW, where's Ed? Makes a bracket, goads on the trash talkin' then disappears! Oh wait... Michigan St. 65, George Mason 75. Bwahahahaha!

Hey, I'm not an MSU fan! I've lost my entire east bracket though. Thanks North Carolina losers.

I only care that Villanova is now in the Sweet Sixteen. All others must loose. :)

Hey bill I know EXACTLY what you are talking about when you say shockers... :D:D .. my x GF educated me on the Vol Salute.. she is a Vol

I'm surprised, I usually pick upsets like crazy, but this year I laid off of them. And it actually bit me in the butt this time in my bracket.

Hey - while women's basketball is half the sport*, at least the Lobos women pulled off an upset.

* - Not intended as a sexist comment, rather a comment on how many times one can watch back and forth layups.

N2212R said:
Hey, I'm not an MSU fan! I've lost my entire east bracket though. Thanks North Carolina losers.
Shaddup. :(

dangit. :mad:

Michigan, huh? Go Big Blah. :p

Back