Marijuana Possession

I think they were pretty nice to him to. In the 80's, that sort of behavior might well get you a "minor tune-up" by the cops.

If you would have seen my buddy you would not be saying that. when he got in the truck with me he was just drunk. When I picked him up from jail he had two black eye's and a broken nose. Among other things. A wheel Chalk does this when you have your head smashed against it a few times.
I knew to say nothing and just stand there and smile. I have lived in this area to long.
We had a state cop pull his wife over here and blew her away. He got back in his car then blew himself away. These men carry weapons and will stick one in your face and use it if you step out of line all in the name of the law.
Kenny Rodgers says its best. Know when to hold them and know when to fold them.
I smiled a lot and said yes sir and no sir. A Lot. That cop did not like being called one bullet Barney and being elbowed by a drunk in cuffs. I really do not blame them for what they did. But they did get a little carried away. But who is to say I would not have done the same thing.

Tony

Last edited:
The officer asks if he could search the truck. I said sure, my friends said he had no drugs in the truck.

AAAAAND what did you learn?! :rofl:

Why would you EVER let a cop search your vehicle?

It's not like if he finds nothing you get a $200 prize

You have ZERO to gain from allowing that search.

Aside from spitting on the graves of the people who fought to give you the rights which you just gave away, you're just giving the cop more rope to hang you with.

of course = for the helpamom guest- who consented to let them search the car?

A drunk girl sleeping in the back seat does not generate probable cause to search a car. . .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back