March >>Northeast POA lunch meet<<

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
Woohoo, can someone put in a word with Mother Nature?

I'll see what I can do for her to weather you guys out again.

Hey, you didn't say if it was a good word or bad word you wanted!

CTArrow...........Andy & Jason...........2..............Arrow IV..................
numl0ck............Steve & Nichole.......2............Badass Cheetah...........

Really hoping everything comes together this time!

CTArrow...........Andy & Jason...........2..............Arrow IV..................
numl0ck............Steve & Nichole.......2............Badass Cheetah...........

Really hoping everything comes together this time!

Is there any other kind really?

The Northeast looks like it might get sparred compared to the Midwest. Even Phila / DC looks like they may get pounded on. Were just dealing with the 40-50 Mph winds.

Honestly! I have had enough of the WX and cold. I hope Sunday remains good! (Fingers crossed!)

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TAUNTON MA
716 AM EST THU MAR 7 2013

SUNDAY-MONDAY...VFR. ANY MVFR AND SHOWERS SHOULD HOLD OFF UNTIL MON NIGHT OR TUE.

And it looks like light winds too!!

:yesnod:

Just can't win...8 inches of snow on the ground this morning and it's still coming down. :yikes:

See what Sunday brings and if the sign up is still bare, I will probably go to MVY.

If anyone can pick me up near kblm or n12 airport I'd fly up with them.. I'm in long branch..

Just can't win...8 inches of snow on the ground this morning and it's still coming down. :yikes:

See what Sunday brings and if the sign up is still bare, I will probably go to MVY.
Let me know what you're plans are, we up for just about anything. Jay has my number. My original plans were to fly to KEEN for the Indian resturant this weekend but changed to 44N for the g2g.

OWD has a nice Greek resturant.

PS: Can it be some place other than MVY? I seem to fly there a lot. ;)

Let me know what you're plans are, we up for just about anything. Jay has my number. My original plans were to fly to KEEN for the Indian resturant this weekend but changed to 44N for the g2g.

OWD has a nice Greek resturant.

PS: Can it be some place other than MVY? I seem to fly there a lot. ;)

The big question is what will be open?? KSNC is without power> Lineman had cranes and bucket trucks working to clear downed trees and wires. It's a wet, snowy mess!!

Airport is not plowed so it's anybody's guess if I will be able to launch on Sunday. Around 16 inches of snow at the airport and 14 at my house. I think I am giving up on planning these things.....:incazzato:

Last edited:
Sucks that you got so much snow. We got 3" here and surrounding towns.

Let me know what's going on. WST is open (I'll be there later today to verify) and we're up for just about anything.

Good luck!

Sucks that you got so much snow. We got 3" here and surrounding towns.

Let me know what's going on. WST is open (I'll be there later today to verify) and we're up for just about anything.

Good luck!

Power is back, airport open and tommorrow looks great! Unless someone else is going, looks like Jason, You and I are it.

You guys pick time and place and I'll be there....( Passing the buck :)

I'm headed to 44N, plan to be there around 11:30. Looks like an awesome day to fly.

:D

Don and I will try to be at 44N, too. Haven't flown all winter. Will see whether the plane and us still remember how.

Cool! Skyacres it is!

Jason, I'll pick you up around 10:30 @ the IJD FBO. Look for a T tail arrow...

See ya'll there!

Don is up getting current so that we can fly together. See you soon.

Great food, conversation and camaraderie along with a spectacular day to fly. Doesn't get much better then this! Thanks to everyone who made it!

Great food, conversation and camaraderie along with a spectacular day to fly. Doesn't get much better then this! Thanks to everyone who made it!

WAS a great day, absolutely stunning weather. Enjoyed it immensely!

Gary

Glad you guys had a good time. Low overcast on the shore prevented me from departing on time. However, I did depart about an hour later and had a fantastic flight and lunch at Barnes (BAF).

Maybe next time....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Any intelligent human being who can look at the past 5 yrs of extreme freakish weather and think it has anything to do with mother nature . Either works for the HAARP program arrogant technogeeks and or the dual purpose nexrad tower operators who steer weather fronts .. The Chemtrails are the media used so HAARP is effective WITHOUT THEM NO WEATHER MANIPULATION CAN OCCUR ... period.. there is no weather that has or will take place that they have not perverted and manipulated.

Any intelligent human being who can look at the past 5 yrs of extreme freakish weather and think it has anything to do with mother nature . Either works for the HAARP program arrogant technogeeks and or the dual purpose nexrad tower operators who steer weather fronts .. The Chemtrails are the media used so HAARP is effective WITHOUT THEM NO WEATHER MANIPULATION CAN OCCUR ... period.. there is no weather that has or will take place that they have not perverted and manipulated.

Are you the guy that posted Unregistered in the Drug Testing thread??

So....did you arrive at this theory while using a bong or hashpipe? I mean, dude, I been there.....:crazy:

A little late, but I thought I should post some pics from the fly-in

Pic 1 - A nice old V tail Bonanza that had a decal of Spiderman painted on it

Pic 2 - Garry thinking about upgrading from his Piper turbine conversion, to a Beech turbine conversion. He seemed sad that he left his checkbook home :lol:

Pic 3 - a bunch of POAers lined up in fron of Andy's (2nd from left) T tail Arrow.

A beautiful day, nice flying, good food (someone even ate for free :rolleyes2:), and lots of plane watching. Can't wait to do it all again soon!

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics Jason. Coolest thing about that Bo Turbine was that it backed into its parking space.

Nice job on be pics jay! The Bo won the cool factor when he went to beta on the prop and backed it up. Show off!

Last edited:
Back