Marathon Fl Airport KMTH

FloridaPilot

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
FloridaStudentPilot
Going to play in the water over the holiday weekend. What are the landing fees like in Marathon? are there any good places around to eat, (I like Robbie's not to far away).

Last edited:
Going to play in the water over the holiday weekend. What are the landing fees like in Marathon? Is there any good places around there to eat, (I like Robbie's not to far away).

It's been awhile since I've been to Marathon, so I can't answer your question, but I'll be heading down to KEYW Saturday so please stay out of my way :D

It's been awhile since I've been to Marathon, so I can't answer your question, but I'll be heading down to KEYW Saturday so please stay out of my way :D

I'm an early bird so when I travel I start a 5 AM before the crazies come out! ;)

$15 ramp fee waived if you buy 10 gals of avgas in a single. $15 per night parking. I was just there a couple of weeks ago.

Been a while, but they used to be very welcoming there...

$15 ramp fee waived if you buy 10 gals of avgas in a single. $15 per night parking. I was just there a couple of weeks ago.

Yep, that is exactly the price. I worked with Terri. I'm glad I did!!

Been a while, but they used to be very welcoming there...

Still are, good people there reasonable overnight prices. Although I could get fuel cheaper elsewhere I decided to purchase.

Back