Maintenance: Smoketown or New Garden?

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
We need to get some work done on the Cherokee and the guy we usually use is out of commission for a month or two. Does anybody have a recommendation at either Smoketown or New Garden?

Thanks.

Dutchland Aviation, Smoketown. Give Dennis Glick a call at 717-293-9824. He used to maintain the Arrow I bought.
Ron

bob you got my pm but if its between these two fields I have never heard anything but good things about smoketown.

Bob i use Ernie out at Fredricksburg (Farmers Pride). he does nice work and dont charge alot.tell him i sent you
Dave G

RotaryWingBob said:
We need to get some work done on the Cherokee and the guy we usually use is out of commission for a month or two. Does anybody have a recommendation at either Smoketown or New Garden?

Thanks.

When I first moved to PA I had the Mooney based at N57 and had all maintenance work done at N57. ~13 months later I moved it to S37 and gave Dennis Glick a set of keys (Dutchland Aviation). I live ~12 minutes from N57 and ~45 minutes from S37. Do I need to connect the dots or is that clear enough without getting me into trouble?

Ed Guthrie said:
When I first moved to PA I had the Mooney based at N57 and had all maintenance work done at N57. ~13 months later I moved it to S37 and gave Dennis Glick a set of keys (Dutchland Aviation). I live ~12 minutes from N57 and ~45 minutes from S37. Do I need to connect the dots or is that clear enough without getting me into trouble?

I was never good at connecting the dots... Just kidding ! :)

Ed Guthrie said:
Even I can figure that out, Ed;)

Thanks everybody.

rmciottijr said:
Bob,

Who does your work now? I guess you don't use Tom.
Mike at Brandywine Aviation. They're in the process of moving and setting up a new hangar at 40N. The helicopters are maintaind by Pocono Air Center.

Back