Made the local news

Mopauly

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Paul Steklenski
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/08/26/pilot-helps-animals/

Now, who has a 1960's Cessna 206 lying around they don't need anymore...I can offer the paltry sum of about $20,000 at the moment, and a tax write off for the rest :biggrin:

and yes, my FBO does know I stuff their airplanes full of animals and they OK with it and support what I do :p

Last edited:
The fawn color pup that was in the front seat and wanted to sing with you was awesome!

Thanks for sharing! And thanks for helping our 4-legged friends.

Congratulations, great news report. Thanks for all you are doing to help these animals. Keep up the great work...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for sharing that, and thanks for what you are doing.

Good stuff, showing GA is a good light and for a good cause

Very nice...I've always had rescue animals as pets. You're providing an amazing service!!!

We had a Young Eagles day at Cable on Saturday, and there was a Pilots-n-Paws guy who pulled up in front of the restaurant with a couple of doggies. A fantastic use of our planes. :D:D

Bravo Zulu!

That is awesome.

I remenber reading your post a some time ago on POA, and shortly thereafter I read an article that google had classified as "aviation related"; while reading that article I realized "this must be the same dude that posted in POA".

Sure enough it was you - and now i get to see the video as well.

Awesome thing you're doing and kudos to the FBO for being okay with it. And i hope you will get your 206 (or find someone likeminded to share the cost with)

Back