MacGyver, Star Trek, etc.

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
MacGyver, the old Star Trek episodes, Hawaii 5-O, Twilight Zone, you name it.... CBS is now streaming it online!

http://www.cbs.com/classics/macgyver/video/video.php

I'd have put [NA] on the thread, but we all know MacGyver had episodes with planes, Hawaii 5-O has helicopters, the Enterprise flies, and Shatner saw something outside the window of the jet.

The Mythbusters are doing MacGyver myths this week.

The Mythbusters are doing MacGyver myths this week.

Thanks for that tip, Mike! My girls will be setting that up to record; they have the entire MacGyver set on DVD, and they like Mythbusters. This should be interesting, since one of the premises of MacGyver was that everything he did was 'feasible' with the things he did it with.

Thanks for that tip, Mike! My girls will be setting that up to record; they have the entire MacGyver set on DVD, and they like Mythbusters. This should be interesting, since one of the premises of MacGyver was that everything he did was 'feasible' with the things he did it with.

You know the real nugget of why MacGuyver was created? Henry (Fonz) Winkler thought up a show where the hero never used violence or a gun.

You know the real nugget of why MacGuyver was created? Henry (Fonz) Winkler thought up a show where the hero never used violence or a gun.

Which is a FANTASTIC fantasy, but not one that would stand a chance in the real world.:dunno:

i need to go make me a AA battery welder to fix my car...

Tell that to Gandhi, MLK, Dali Lama, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, etc.

Individuals that, other than a few, were backed by military firepower, or the violent "power of the people". Sorry...but if you are not willing to fight for your freedom or rights, you should not have them. I mean after all, is that note what we say about Iraq now? That the "people" should be fighting for their freedom?

In addition they were helped by those who saw $$$ in helping them. However I can say that you have held up probably the entire pantheon of "non-violent" changers in the world, not very big huh"?

Let us be thankful we have people we can keep in the dark closet and let loose when necessary. Without them, we would not have what we have.

Back