Lunch at LNS next week?

Anthony

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Anthony
I'll be back in PA and staying in Lancaster most of the time from 12/23 - 12/29. If anybody wants to do an informal POA/AOPA lunch at LNS or elsewhere that is convenient, mid next week give me a call on my cell. 610-308-3728. Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah ot all!

Hi Tony!

Welcome back to the flatlands!

I've got the week off, so breakfast/lunch on Tuesday the 27th. or Wednesday the 28th. are doable. LNS works fine or anywhere else within reason would be great. I'll post an e-mail on Monday as events firm up!

Gary

Gary said:
Hi Tony!

Welcome back to the flatlands!

I've got the week off, so breakfast/lunch on Tuesday the 27th. or Wednesday the 28th. are doable. LNS works fine or anywhere else within reason would be great. I'll post an e-mail on Monday as events firm up!

Thanks! Great. I will not have access to email or the internet, my In-laws are not into technology, but I will have my cell and if I don't answer, just leave me a message with your numbers. See ya!

Last edited:
Anthony said:
Thanks! Great. I will not have access to email, my In-laws are not into technology, but I will have my cell and if I don't answer, just leave me a message with your numbers. See ya!

OK - that works!

Gary

I landed at LNS for the first time today... the pilot shop is fantastic - although all I bought was a new pair of foggles and a CO stick on warning.

On approach the controller put two of us cleared to land... I was looking all over for the Cessna - turns out he spotted me above him and told the tower there are two of us out here close on final. The tower had me do a 360 - I never saw the Cessna until I did the 360 and he was rolling out. I met them at the pilot shop and they said we were really close.... Glad they were watching too.

Is the restaurant in the terminal building?

Kelly said:
I landed at LNS for the first time today... the pilot shop is fantastic - although all I bought was a new pair of foggles and a CO stick on warning.

On approach the controller put two of us cleared to land... I was looking all over for the Cessna - turns out he spotted me above him and told the tower there are two of us out here close on final. The tower had me do a 360 - I never saw the Cessna until I did the 360 and he was rolling out. I met them at the pilot shop and they said we were really close.... Glad they were watching too.

Is the restaurant in the terminal building?

Yes & 5.

Ron Levy said:
Pick a day -- both are good for me.

Wednsday looks the best as far as my schedule and the weather. I'll give Tony a call later this morning to see how things shape up for him and put up a post here later tonight. We are off to visit Mom for the day..

Gary

Update at 11AM Monday:

Spoke with Tony, Wendsday at 12-12:30 at LNS works for him! Weather looks good.

Probably be myself and Amy, see you all there!

Gary
N9765W

Last edited:
I talked to Anthony this morning -- we are on for wednesday at 12:00.

Please post if you're planning to come so we can try to reserve places in the restaurant because it gets pretty busy there sometimes. Since he doesn't have internet access this week, I told him I'd call him tomorrow with a count. Thanks!

Looks like I'll be there, with three other Tigers. We'll probably meet early, fly a 4-ship, eat lunch, fly another 4-ship, and head home.

tap...tap...tap.....go the fingers on the desk

All this vacation time and no PPL or aircraft to fly to LNS. :(

Someday.....:yes:

Hope you all have great weather.....keeping fingers crossed for good weather friday for my solo.

Back