Lowrance 2000c For Sale

dbstcyr

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Brad
Excellent condition, with case, dc cigarette lighter cord and yoke or suction cup window mount. This is a great unit and works well. I updated the database to include the terrain awareness. Easy to set way points. I am moving into a plane with a panel mount 430.
$525.00

I can accept paypal at the address below and am willing to ship it to you for the cost of shipping to your location. :cheerswine:

916 987-2468
:blueplane:brad2468@sbcglobal.net

Excellent condition, with case, dc cigarette lighter cord and yoke or suction cup window mount. This is a great unit and works well. I updated the database to include the terrain awareness. Easy to set way points. I am moving into a plane with a panel mount 430.
$525.00

I can accept paypal at the address below and am willing to ship it to you for the cost of shipping to your location. :cheerswine:

916 987-2468
:blueplane:brad2468@sbcglobal.net

Does the buyer get every thing in the kit listed here

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/avpages/2000C.php

2 days no answer?

WTH?

2 days no answer?

WTH?

Only a day and a half, Tom. :yes:

Also, if you look at his profile, he hasn't logged in since he posted the message, so he may not know there's a question yet. Try the e-mail address.

Only a day and a half, Tom. :yes:

Also, if you look at his profile, he hasn't logged in since he posted the message, so he may not know there's a question yet. Try the e-mail address.

If I posted an ad I'd watch it, wouldn't you?

I ordered a new one today, from AS&S 75 bucks more, but it is on the way, with all the stuff.

Back