low time

giulia

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
shugiu
low time pilot be carefull about your training, there is guy whose name is J.M selling training is south brasile and florida.this guy uses subliminal messages to get money.he offers low time opportunity but his goal are your money.this guy changes name and uses the "humanitarian nature of ops" just for your money" he s even able to use children in need pictures for his brochure.be carefull of which "Wings"..you re flying..

giulia said:
low time pilot be carefull about your training, there is guy whose name is J.M selling training is south brasile and florida.this guy uses subliminal messages to get money.he offers low time opportunity but his goal are your money.this guy changes name and uses the "humanitarian nature of ops" just for your money" he s even able to use children in need pictures for his brochure.be carefull of which "Wings"..you re flying..

Still haven't got your money back huh? I'd go steal one of his airplanes if I was you.

Give the Miami IFO a call (305) 716-3500.
I know a few guys down there, they are good guys and they'll do a whole lot more for you than any of us can.
You can also send them a letter:
8600 NW 36 th Street
Suite 600
Miami, Florida 33166
But be sure to proofread it carefully. Spelling like the post above will get it laughed out the door.

Best luck,
R!

Thank you. what miami IFO is for about?

Regards,

Giulia:blueplane:

Back