Low hour pilot

Ethanash16

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ethan Ash
I’m a low hour commercial pilot with 300TT in Dallas. I’m trying to find a way to build some time to get up to at least 500-750 and have been applying for all the entry level single engine jobs. Does anyone have any suggestions or any operation that could help with that. Trying to get my foot in the door, thanks !

Haven’t got it kinda ran out of money

I’m a low hour commercial pilot with 300TT in Dallas. I’m trying to find a way to build some time to get up to at least 500-750 and have been applying for all the entry level single engine jobs. Does anyone have any suggestions or any operation that could help with that. Trying to get my foot in the door, thanks !
Did you get your multi yet, or is that also on hold? Are you willing to relocate?
Go put your application in at the pipeline patrol places.

Also, get a line job somewhere. Get exposure to other pilots.

Did you get your multi yet, or is that also on hold? Are you willing to relocate?
Go put your application in at the pipeline patrol places.

Also, get a line job somewhere. Get exposure to other pilots.
I’m about to get my multi, hopefully in a few weeks if they have an opening, and yeah I’ll relocate anywhere in the country.

Survey jobs(aerial imagery). Better known as mowing the lawn. Friend did it. It is boring work flying grids but he essentially did it for around 2 years and then went to the airlines never did the CFI thing. Started in a 172 then moved to a twin.

Survey jobs(aerial imagery). Better known as mowing the lawn. Friend did it. It is boring work flying grids but he essentially did it for around 2 years and then went to the airlines never did the CFI thing. Started in a 172 then moved to a twin.
You know which company it was and which state, Ive been hunting for a few of those survey gigs. I’d love boring/sketchy as long as I’m not paying to fly.

You know which company it was and which state, Ive been hunting for a few of those survey gigs. I’d love boring/sketchy as long as I’m not paying to fly.
There’s more than one company. Lately at least three have been operating around Dallas. Google and research is your friend. Watch sites like flightaware, too.

TWO YEARS! That’s going to be no from me dawg.

Back