Lottery

Len Lanetti

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Lenny
I need to win the lottery.

I'm not talking about one of those daily number things where you win $387.23. I'm talking Irish Sweepstakes kinda lottery.

I guess it would help if I played.

Len

We play fairly often, but it's just for fun. Then again, 1 in 140 million odds (or whatever they are) of winning that kind of money is a much better chance of being a millionaire than I'll ever have of seeing it by working for it LOL.

Yeah, I was telling my girlfriend the other day that I need to win one of the big games. I asked her to pick me up a winning ticket (never bought a ticket, myself), but she isn't obedient enough... Sigh...

I'll settle for either of the Sporty's/AOPA/King plane giveaways if the lottery's not in the cards for me!

Hmm. I thought about this post after I posted it...I was thinking that maybe folks would think that, possibly, I want to win the lottery because I'm lazy and don't want to work.

This is not true.

I would still go to work everyday. I'd work hard too. I'd remain just as polite to fellow employees who go yammering on not knowing thing one about which they speak (kind of like me regarding modern digital camera lenses :) ). I promise, really.

Len

I consistently win the price of the tickets everyday... by not buying them.

I used to say (when I lived in Florida) that I'd keep on working a little while if I won the Lottery, 'till I got stuff settled down and figured out.

Now, if I won I wouldn't even call in. Let 'em wonder where I went.:yes:

Keith Lane said:
I used to say (when I lived in Florida) that I'd keep on working a little while if I won the Lottery, 'till I got stuff settled down and figured out.

Now, if I won I wouldn't even call in. Let 'em wonder where I went.:yes:

LOL That would be me. I'd keep working, but at things I enjoy. Rest of my life would be spent flying :)

Back