Looking to Fly!

NCSills23

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Christopher Sills
Hello All,

IAM new to the forum here so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area.
I was hoping to find someone in the Charlotte, NC area that would be willing to allow me to fly with them some. I would be more then happy to help out where I could just for the opportunity to get in the air! Clean planes ect... I love being around the airport. Back in my mid teens I was in a flying club in North Texas where I started flying at age 15 and soloed on my 16 birthday. I accumulated approx 117 Hours of flight time both instructed and solo/pic before I was of age for my PPL. Long story short my log book went missing and I was unable to get the majority of that time back verified. I have since taken a few lessons to build a little time back up but inactive the past couple years(Life and work gets in the way). I held jobs when I was younger at Garland/DFW Heliport in Garland Texas doing line service as well as cleaning and maintaing the appearance of Fleming Foods(owners of Kraft and nabisco) small fleet at KTKI including a Citation 3 and Citation 5. Anyone just looking for company while flying or around the airport I would love the chance! Thanks for reading and I wish you all safe and happy flying!

Chris vf41pilot84@yahoo.com

Back