Looking to buy

DaytonaLynn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
One who misses Daytona!
I recently took the chl course. Now I'm in the market for a pistol/revolver.

Any one have one they would like to see get a good home. I'd rather see someone on here get my money than a box store.

You can pm me if you have one
Thanks

I go to my local gun shop and let them have my business.

Just picked up a Kahr PM40 yesterday. I was carrying an M&P40 (full size) diring the winter, but that's a little diffucult to conceal under a polo. I thought she was was going to bite like an angry dragon, but it's pretty tame. Then again, I don't think a 182 is nose heavy, nor do I think an Arrow falls out of the sky, so, yeah.

Good luck Lynn. I hope you find one you like. I think with the way things have been in DC, used handguns are probably not that much less expensive than new. I know someone who bought a SKYY and really likes it.

I go to my local gun shop and let them have my business.

Just picked up a Kahr PM40 yesterday. I was carrying an M&P40 (full size) diring the winter, but that's a little diffucult to conceal under a polo. I thought she was was going to bite like an angry dragon, but it's pretty tame. Then again, I don't think a 182 is nose heavy, nor do I think an Arrow falls out of the sky, so, yeah.

I really like my Kahr in 45 ACP. Not super accurate but it is good enough and it goes bang every time with whatever its been fed either hand loads or factory ammo.

Excuse me Lynn. I think it is SCCY not SKYY. The person I know that has one is really pleased with it, and it didn't break the bank to buy one.

Back