Looking to block hire a Twin A/C

lilflyboy262

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
lilflyboy262
Hi There,

The cost of hiring a twin in NZ through normal channels is alarmingly high. Keep getting knocked back on jobs that I should be able to do due to insurance requirements or just HR required twin time.

I have around 3000hrs, mostly single engine turbine, operated over multiple continents in both IFR and VFR environments. Mostly PiC time.
Have a brilliant job now that I don't want to give up anytime soon, but looking at bigger gigs further down the track.
Insurance issues shouldn't be a problem.

Looking at around 50-250hrs depending on the price offered. More than happy to cost share as well.
There will be night flying involved.

Doesn't matter where, would love to do an epic cross country tour to make it memorable. Not just circuit bashing or back to base x-countries. That is not a deal breaker though.

Currently rated on the Duchess, Scenica and KingAir 100.

This will be a pretty serious commitment on my part, so please only serious offers. PM me with details.

Dates TBA, but will be between September and December. Flown and experienced two Canadian winters so know what to expect in terms of icing. Currently flying in the mountains of Papua, Indonesia, so know how to deal with high altitude and tropical airstrips.
Have also flown commercially in Botswana so experienced in hot weather climates.

Back