Looking for safety pilot to fly with me, KVUO Vancouver, WA

Pirooz

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
UnReasonable
Hello all,

Having flown very infrequently, I have unfortunately reached a point where I am reluctant to fly solo. I am hoping flying with a safety pilot for a while would help me get back in the saddle.
I am in Vancouver, WA (very near Portland, OR) and fly a Cessna 182.

Seeking someone with enough experience to bring peace of mind. If you are interested, please let me know and we can discuss further; including possible pay if you wish.

Thank you

If you're that nervous, I'd suggest going up with an instructor. I know there are at least a few at KVUO.

Safety pilot expertise doesn't generally include taking over a landing from the right seat when it doesn't go right, and that's where the risks are.

Maybe you can get a flight review done at the same time. The stuff you'll presumably need to go over is not terribly different.

If you're that nervous, I'd suggest going up with an instructor. I know there are at least a few at KVUO.

Safety pilot expertise doesn't generally include taking over a landing from the right seat when it doesn't go right, and that's where the risks are.

Maybe you can get a flight review done at the same time. The stuff you'll presumably need to go over is not terribly different.
MAKG1, Thank you for the reply and suggestion. There are indeed great CFIs at KVUO and I have flown with a few of them. They are in high demand. I am hoping to be able to work around the scheduling limitations of the CFIs so that I can fly frequently and consistently for a while to reestablish confidence.

Hello all,

Having flown very infrequently, I have unfortunately reached a point where I am reluctant to fly solo. I am hoping flying with a safety pilot for a while would help me get back in the saddle.
I am in Vancouver, WA (very near Portland, OR) and fly a Cessna 182.

Seeking someone with enough experience to bring peace of mind. If you are interested, please let me know and we can discuss further; including possible pay if you wish.

Thank you
I'll be in Portland in August, I'll fly with you. We can do a flight review if you wish. I think @Pilawt is based there in Vancouver. I was planning to look him up while I was there.

Back