Looking for Pilot to take someone on a short flight

Coloradobluesguy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Colin
Hi all I had a question I was wondering if there is anyone in the Denver, Colorado area that would be willing to take someone flying, There is a older guy in my bowling league that was a pilot for a while, due to health issues he can no longer fly on his own. He has told me there is nothing he wants more then to go fly again. I don't know if there are any organizations out there that do this kind of thing anyway if anyone knows of someone that would be willing to take him flying, or an organization that does this kind of thing it would be appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction

Hi all I had a question I was wondering if there is anyone in the Denver, Colorado area that would be willing to take someone flying, There is a older guy in my bowling league that was a pilot for a while, due to health issues he can no longer fly on his own. He has told me there is nothing he wants more then to go fly again. I don't know if there are any organizations out there that do this kind of thing anyway if anyone knows of someone that would be willing to take him flying, or an organization that does this kind of thing it would be appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction

EAA now has an adult program known as Eagle Flight. Come out to Front Range airport tomorrow Sat 9/28 and we'll be happy to take him flying.

PM me and I'll provide more details.

EAA now has an adult program known as Eagle Flight. Come out to Front Range airport tomorrow Sat 9/28 and we'll be happy to take him flying.

PM me and I'll provide more details.
Cool thanks I will get him the info I know it will mean a lot to him.

Back