Looking for partnership in a plane, Denver Area

Big Mustache

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bushy Mustache
I'm looking for a partnership in a plane in the North Denver area. Erie, Front Range etc. I would like a 4 seater with some power, 182, Debonair, or Mooney etc. Please let me know if you know of any available.

Yea our website is having some issue. Sorry for the confusion. I will repost when we get it fixed.

Partnership. Bad.

LLC. Good.

Never say partnership. Liability for other partners actions transfers through partnerships.

You lose things like your house and all your possessions, when a "partner" drops Baby Grand pianos on people's heads out the back of your shared C-130 at the flour bombing competition.

You're on your way to becoming "one of the owners of a Limited Liability Corporation that owns an aircraft", never "partners".

Ahh the things you learn buying airplanes. Things you never wanted to learn.

You also want that LLC to follow all of its rules of Incorporation and to file its taxes every year so the IRS says, "Yep, they exist and reported zero income as usual", when someone attempts to pierce the Corporate veil to get at the money they think you have -- because you own an airplane and someone else did something negligent.

I smiled big when our co-owner sent me a Schedule K for the LLC a couple weeks ago.

It's nice having someone who knows the rules and fired our the correct (if utterly silly because it has a single-entry of $0 on it) paperwork.

Lawyers and Judges love paperwork.

We have a thriving little LLC that sends the IRS the stuff they love to see come in, from any thriving little zero-income LLC. ;)

Make sure you get a plane with the optional "razor" tip prop.

:D

Yea, that seemed to work.

Greg, I have checked you guys out on line before. It looks like you have some sweet birds. I have a friend who just sold his 172 because his family has out grown the plane. I showed him your website this morning and he sounded interested. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't try to contact your club for more info. Does the Saratoga have the 300 hp pwr plant and the club seating. I have always thought that would a nice family hauler.
Iz

Oh, thats funny. I was punching it out on my ipad at work. Punching the letters with my index finger is not as user friendly as the key board. Go figure!
Iz

Yea, that seemed to work.

Greg, I have checked you guys out on line before. It looks like you have some sweet birds. I have a friend who just sold his 172 because his family has out grown the plane. I showed him your website this morning and he sounded interested. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't try to contact your club for more info. Does the Saratoga have the 300 hp pwr plant and the club seating. I have always thought that would a nice family hauler.
Iz

Yep, and yep! :)

I sent a couple of emails to your website email address and never got a response.

email Fred Gardner fred (dot) gard (at) comcast (dot) net directly.

Last edited:
Back