Looking for a Portable HF Communication Solution

grummancheetah

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mike
Hi my name is Mike Swiader, I am one of the owners of Aviation HF International the portable hf communications solution for the Atlantic, Pacific or Caribbean air crossings. Our system is completely portable and can be moved from plane to plane and will hook to both 14 as well as 28 volt systems. We have our radio systems in aircraft all over this world and it meets the strengent Iceland, Bermuda, African, and South American's regulations. For more interest or for any questions at all please feel free to contact me at the information provided, have a safe and good flight. Mike Swiader Aviation HF International, 815-409-5070 or kale@usa.com. Web site www.aviationhf.com

car_salesman_sleezy.bmp

Hi my name is Mike Swiader, I am one of the owners of Aviation HF International the portable hf communications solution for the Atlantic, Pacific or Caribbean air crossings. Our system is completely portable and can be moved from plane to plane and will hook to both 14 as well as 28 volt systems. We have our radio systems in aircraft all over this world and it meets the strengent Iceland, Bermuda, African, and South American's regulations. For more interest or for any questions at all please feel free to contact me at the information provided, have a safe and good flight. Mike Swiader Aviation HF International, 815-409-5070 or kale@usa.com. Web site www.aviationhf.com

What do you use for an antenna on small aircraft such as a Cessna 172, 182 etc.?

What do you use for an antenna on small aircraft such as a Cessna 172, 182 etc.?

Can trail a wire or use the old ADF sense antenna if it's still installed, with a tuner, and a lot of loss and a horrible radiation pattern.

One aircraft at my home base that has HF in a Cessna 205, the modified the long ADF wire into an L that goes out to the right wingtip. Owner says it doesn't work too bad but it isn't perfect.

I have reported this driveby spam before but removing it doesnt seem to be mod priority.

Back