Looking for a Hangar??

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
There'll be some new units at Wiscasset(Maine) IWI.

*In the floor heating; and other upscale features; some designed with the larger planes in mind.

HR

Attachments

• New Hangars IWI (968 x 648).jpg
    New Hangars IWI (968 x 648).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 14
There'll be some new units at Wiscasset(Maine) IWI.

*In the floor heating; and other upscale features; some designed with the larger planes in mind.

HR
Hot water heat in the floor or something else? Either way, that has to make rental fees somewhat expensive.

Hot water heat in the floor or something else? Either way, that has to make rental fees somewhat expensive.

I've attempted to enlarge that small portion of my previous photo. It's pretty crappy resolution, but I think it'll answer some of your questions. At any rate, way above my category(or needs).

HR

Attachments

• New Hangars2.jpg
    New Hangars2.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 8
Geeze, that's pricey! But, if you have a pricey airplane then it can pay to have the digs for it. Especially if you spend a lot of time at the hangar.

Harley you ever get up to Aroostuck county?

I certainly will, if I ever get out of the Student restrictions(and that'll happen during the oncoming warmer months). I have an acquaintance from my old Value House Days(later, Service Merchandise) who owns several KFC locations up in Presque Isle. It'll be good to fly up to see Milt and Linda.

HR

Back