Looking for a donation of outdated WACs

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
In every new place I live, somewhere, I put up a WAC poster. In the past, CG-19 has been all I needed, since Albuquerque is in the dead center. I put up my two CG-19s today and noticed that Lake Havasu is not on it. So, I ask, does anyone happen to have CG-18 (current or outdated, either is fine) that they are willing to part ways with?

Actually, now that I think of it - I have a big enough wall to possibly do the entire conus in WACs....anyone have any WACS besides CG-19 they would be willing to part with?

I had to read the rest of the post ... the title had me thinking "Women Air Corp"

... I'm much too young to feel this darn old!

Actually, now that I think of it - I have a big enough wall to possibly do the entire conus in WACs....anyone have any WACS besides CG-19 they would be willing to part with?

Nick,

I have a CG-20 you can have...

The only WAC I have is the CG-20 and it looks as though Kent has already offered that one up.

Be sure to take a pic afterwards. Dad and I have considered getting a wall-size national map to mark the airports we have been to.

Nick,

I have a CG-20 you can have...

The only WAC I have is the CG-20 and it looks as though Kent has already offered that one up.

Be sure to take a pic afterwards. Dad and I have considered getting a wall-size national map to mark the airports we have been to.

I can take both if you both wanna offer them (remember, one WAC only has one side that will be viewable).

I'll definitely take a pic, this could be pretty neat. Any that aren't donated will be purchased, but buying 2 of every WAC in the US will be a bit pricey.

Back