Logging on to the spin zone.

John Baker

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John Baker
I just tried to log on to the spin zone and got this message:

John Baker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
John

You need to opt-in to the spin-zone. There's a stickey somewhere on how to do so.

Thanks Aunt Peggy, that did the job. Now all I have to do is find something controversial to yammer on about.

John

Thanks Aunt Peggy, that did the job. Now all I have to do is find something controversial to yammer on about.

John
emacs vs vi
high-wing vs low wing
Mac vs Windows
part 61 vs part 141
grass vs sealed
towered vs pilot controlled

That should get you started! :smile:

John

"Democrats are unamerican"
"Republicans are fascists"

Either of those will work ;)

Not helpful to get a thread about "how to get into SZ' punted into SZ!

Using examples of what will get something in the spin zone is not the same as creating a thread on those items. Besides, I was non-partisan, an equal opportunity offender, if you will. ;)

John
Call any other poster/post moronic. Using the term 'maroon' gets you a pass, though.

Back