LNS Flying

dmccormack

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dan Mc
Was at LS yesterday -- but limited to car. We drove in Friday afternoon to the PA Farm Show and to visit our daughter.

Visited Airways Pilot Shop (Now packed with Hobby stuff as well as pilot stuff as they combined the two stores).

Main ramp was packed and every 30 seconds I saw or heard another one taking off.

:frown3:<<--- Jealous

I hear ya Dan but be happy you have a bird to fly when you get home. How was the farm show. I've always thought of going out there but never knew what it was about. I thought it was in Hershey not Lancaster.

I hear ya Dan but be happy you have a bird to fly when you get home. How was the farm show. I've always thought of going out there but never knew what it was about. I thought it was in Hershey not Lancaster.

Yeah -- true. This winter has been hard on we lightweight, VFR types -- and non-FIKI IFR types, too! :frown3:

The PA Farm Show is in Harrisburg, in a huge set of cavernous buildings just off the intersection of Route 322 and I-81.

Every Pennsylvanian should spend at least one day walking the Farm Show -- it's an education and a revelation! It always makes me feel better about my adopted home state. :yesnod:

We have been going for the last 12 years or so, with a few breaks due to weather or work schedule. The Farm Show is notorius for the "Farm Show Storm" that seems to hit just before the show opens. This year was no different.

If you like local, organic produce (Honey, meats, cheeses, wines, maple syrup, snacks, salsas, spreads, seasonings -- you name it), the farm Show is the place to be.

:yesnod:

Back