Lincoln, NE tomorrow (Sat 15th)

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
hey Lincoln folks - anyone up for an early supper tomorrow? One of my students is taking me out there for a dual cross country. Should be arriving around 4 or 4:30. We wont be departing until sunset-ish, 7:30 or so i suspect, so plenty of time to visit and grab a bite to eat. anyone?

hey Lincoln folks - anyone up for an early supper tomorrow? One of my students is taking me out there for a dual cross country. Should be arriving around 4 or 4:30. We wont be departing until sunset-ish, 7:30 or so i suspect, so plenty of time to visit and grab a bite to eat. anyone?

If you find some takers, Tony, and need some ballast in the back seat of the 172, let me know. Rachel works late tomorrow night. :)

I'll try. Shannon's parents are coming to town. I'm not sure how long they're going to stay. If I can slip away I'd sure like to catch up with ya.

If you find some takers, Tony, and need some ballast in the back seat of the 172, let me know. Rachel works late tomorrow night. :)

chris - plan on it. Jesse and Tristan are in for sure, and my students mentor. be at the airport by 1:30 for departure around 2 hopefully.

jason - we'll see you if we see you.

Tony,

Don't forget to grab Hayden and start his eastbound journey back to the FlyBQ! :yes:

oh sure, had forgotten all about that gnome.

ok, weather pushed us to tomorrow (16th). Jesse and Tristan are in for supper, who else? we should be out of ames around 4 so wheels down in LNK around 6 or so.

I have my nephew's first birthday party out of town at 1pm. I should be back by then. If I am, I'm in. Shannon may even be able join us.

I'm sure you know this, Tony...but I thought I'd say it anyway. Remember to park at Silverhawk. That's where Mark will be teaching...and it's the FBO that all of us fly out of.

Last edited:
Sorry- today's a no-go for me also. Perhaps next time...

If we make it we will be in Skyhawk N55350 and will be sure to park at Silverhawk. will have to see what the weather does. student will be here around 2:30 and we'll make a decision then.

so far we're looking at sunday. Currently waiting for updates from Tony.

hey we all had a great time. i think there was something like 9 for supper. me and eric, his 2 friends, jason, jesse, tristan, mark L and his wife. great time!

so much fun I decided to stay :) or maybe it was the 2200 OVC departure at night. down to 1600 now, should be solid IFR tomorrow but I think it will be flyable. probably will start another IFR go/no go decision making thread soon.

Back