Lincoln, MO Fly-Out 4/24

mitchellfstafford

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mitchell
Finally we've got some good flying weather. Next Saturday on 4/24 the Kansas City Chapter of the Missouri Pilots Association is having a Fly-Out to Lincoln Municipal Airport (0R2) for lunch at Papa Joes Diner, which is about a 200 yard walk from the strip. Lincoln Muni is a nice grass strip that is 2940' long and 125' wide. Those of us from the KC area will be meeting at Lee's Summit (LXT) at 10:30 for an 11 AM Departure. We'll be landing at Lincoln at noon for those of you joining from other parts of the state. Hope to see some of you next saturday.

Finally we've got some good flying weather. Next Saturday on 4/24 the Kansas City Chapter of the Missouri Pilots Association is having a Fly-Out to Lincoln Municipal Airport (0R2) for lunch at Papa Joes Diner, which is about a 200 yard walk from the strip. Lincoln Muni is a nice grass strip that is 2940' long and 125' wide. Those of us from the KC area will be meeting at Lee's Summit (LXT) at 10:30 for an 11 AM Departure. We'll be landing at Lincoln at noon for those of you joining from other parts of the state. Hope to see some of you next saturday.
Mitchell, I was hoping to try to make this one. But, we have the second half of Tom's ground school class coming to the farm Saturday for Citabria rides, so I can't make it up there. I hope you keep posting the fly-outs here...I would like to make one sometime. :)

Mitchell, I was hoping to try to make this one. But, we have the second half of Tom's ground school class coming to the farm Saturday for Citabria rides, so I can't make it up there. I hope you keep posting the fly-outs here...I would like to make one sometime. :)

I will, next month we're planning on going down to the first fly-in at Turkey Mountain on the 22nd. Hope your ground school goes well.

If anyone is planning on flying down on Saturday shoot me a reply. I would like to give the diner a heads up of how many of us there will be. Thanks.

I will, next month we're planning on going down to the first fly-in at Turkey Mountain on the 22nd.
I didn't know about that one...thanks for the heads up! :yes: It's on my calendar now. If I'm back from my grass strip tour I'll try to make it. :)

Hope your ground school goes well.

Thanks! Here are photos from the first batch of students at the farm last Saturday:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29479&id=1644210160&l=2656bd5139

Back