Lightspeed ZULU - Only $760.00 - Limited time offer

Commander Dave

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Commander Dave
I just posted this same message via Facebook, so I wanted to make sure I posted it here as well.

Horizons Pilot Shop We also have a limited time offer for Lightspeed headsets. Thank you all for helping with my initial order.

For the Holiday season you can order a Lightspeed ZULU headset for only $800.00. Order today and take the additional 5% off from the Black Friday promotion. This means you are buying a Lightspeed ZULU for only ...760.00!!! To make this special work you will be required to make a minimum $800.00 order, so shop today and Save!!

Enter the Coupon Code: BFRIDAY5RXT to receive the additional 5% discount

http://www.horizonspilotshop.com/Lightspeed-Zulu-Headset-Limited-Time-Offer-ls-zulu.htm

PS - I don't want to clutter up this board with advertising, but this was too good not to pass it on to everyone!!! Hope you'll all agree!

Or at least some of you :D

Thats a Killer Deal Dave. Wish I had the $$ to pony up. Hope you do lots of biz!

Thats a Killer Deal Dave. Wish I had the $$ to pony up. Hope you do lots of biz!

It is Adam

Quite frankly it won't make much money, but the idea is to introduce more people to the Pilot Shop and help others at the same time.

How long is this deal available? I was planning on buying a Zulu, but likely not until after the next paycheck.

How long is this deal available? I was planning on buying a Zulu, but likely not until after the next paycheck.

The ZULU Offer of $800 is good until December 24th

The additional 5% for Black Friday will be extended thru this Monday for anyone who is interested.

Sounds like a great offer, unfortunately it does not give the option to order a Zulu with straight cord and standard GA plugs. The "add to cart" button is only active if you select one of the other options. I never wanted to do any black friday shopping until now, so I hope it works today.

Is this a zulu 2 or zulu 1? Site doesn't seem to reflect this deal so far?

Hahaha. Yeah guess the holidays are already getting to me. Lol

Back