Lightspeed Zulu Issue

yachtjim

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jim
My Zulu Headset just started acting up. When I insert the batts it turns on for about a second. Then it goes off and I can't turn the back on. I have tried 2 sets of new batts, same results. Was working fine up until now. Anybody had this happen to theirs?

Nope. But if you call Light speed they will have you return them for a no cost repair. They are amazing.

I've got four sets of Zulus. Nothing like that has happened with/to them.

Lightspeed had amazing customer service, back when they used to build headsets that broke if you looked at them sideways. Now that they make robust, durable models (like Zulu), I expect they still do. Drop them an email or give them a call.

Zulu or Zulu.2 ? and how long have you had it? I recently bought the Zulu.2 , just curious.

Never had the issue. Call up Lightspeed, they'll fix it for free.

I will call them. I know they'll fix it, just wanted to make sure it wasn't some goofy mode I put them in or something. These are the zulu. Not zulu 2

We have 2 Zulus and 2 David Clarks with 200 hrs on them with no problems. Lightspeec should provide good service seeing I paid $850/each.

When my batteries get low, it turns off the ANR and I can turn it back on it and it will work for a short time more, but other than that, I haven't had that problem. New batteries always takes care of it for me.

Back