Lightspeed Thirty 3G, 30-3G ANR

saabpilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Brian
I have a pair of lightspeed 30-3G headsets barely used that I no longer have a use for. The airplane was sold so now it is time for these to go as well. They will come with the storage bag, audio and cell phone cables.

These were my father's and I am trying to help him out since he isn't really up on all the forums. He also has an ICOM IC-A21 handheld VHF Air Band Transceiver (Comm and Nav) for sale. Included will be the wall charger, car/aircraft 12V charger, Emergency antennae connection. The battery was just recently replaced. The item is in excellent condition.

Looking for $150 for the ICOM, and $275 for the Headsets (trade in value towards a ZULU 2 is $500)

I have pics I can send to you and as soon as I get them up on photobucket I will add them here as well.

I have a pair of lightspeed 30-3G headsets barely used that I no longer have a use for. The airplane was sold so now it is time for these to go as well. They will come with the storage bag, audio and cell phone cables.

These were my father's and I am trying to help him out since he isn't really up on all the forums. He also has an ICOM IC-A21 handheld VHF Air Band Transceiver (Comm and Nav) for sale. Included will be the wall charger, car/aircraft 12V charger, Emergency antennae connection. The battery was just recently replaced. The item is in excellent condition.

Looking for $150 for the ICOM, and $275 for the Headsets (trade in value towards a ZULU 2 is $500)

I have pics I can send to you and as soon as I get them up on photobucket I will add them here as well.

Trade in is $400 (making the final price $500 + trade in).

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/content/lightspeedaviation/CustomPages/tradeupprogram.htm

Still not a bad deal...

Thanks for the correction. I was reading the trade-in value wrong. I read it as the price to pay was $400

headset #1. like new condition. Also included but hard to see is the clip on bracket to hold the battery box
IMG_0213-1.jpg

headset #2 also like new condition and includes everything that comes in a new package. If you have not tried these headsets they are extremely comfortable and great sound reproduction. The other great feature is the audio input and cell phone interface.
IMG_0212-1.jpg

I will second the opinion on these. I have a set that I flew with for 8 years and like them a lot. I have upgrade my primary set to a Zulu -2 and demoted the 3G to my spare set.

Just a note. The headsets are sold individually not both for the that price. I will make a deal for both by combining shipping it will be cheaper for me.

I guess I will put them on Ebay in a few days. They will probably sell for over 320 on the bay, so this is the last chance to get them cheaper here!

Brian, wander over to studentpilot.com and put up a post over there.

30-3G's are a good ANR set. I have one as my spare (now have a Zulu.2). If you can put your price at $285 including shipping, they'll sell.

Re: Lightspeed Thirty 3G, 30-3G

Hello
Do you still have the headsets for sale?
I am interested in them.
Is it possible to call me or l can call you if you send a number
613 295-2531
Thanks
Might also be interested in the radio too

not familiar with this website, so l might be posting twice here.
Interested in your headsets and radio
could you call me 613 295-2531 or l will call you if you send a number
Thanks Dan

These have been gone for a while now. I do have an AvComm that is for sale if you are interested in something cheaper

Thanks for answering quickly.
No was looking for the lightspeeds

Back