Lightspeed passive headsets.

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
I just updated my rear seat headsets to ANR style and have two, virtually new, Lightspeed passive headsets. These are marked Pilotmall.com on each side of the headset but the headsets are made by Lightspeed.

These are lightweight, have a dual volume control and mono-stereo switch. I would like to sell both together $100 for the pair and you pick up shipping. Additional pictures on request.

Attachments

• lightspeed.jpg
    lightspeed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 74
So Andy you still have these available? I'd like to snag them from you since I'm in need of some cheapies for the meantime.

Yes, still have both of them and let me take better pics of them. Jason, do you want one or both?

I'd gladly take both off your hands Andy - just to use until I get something better and to have for the passangers in the plane.

Feel free to text me or email me - let's grab coffee somewhere and I'll get them from you. I owe you anyway ;)

I'd gladly take both off your hands Andy - just to use until I get something better and to have for the passangers in the plane.

Feel free to text me or email me - let's grab coffee somewhere and I'll get them from you. I owe you anyway ;)

SOLD! to Jason > I'll email ya!

Back