For Sale Lightspeed headsets several styles

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
Lightspeed Zulu PFX headsets. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo available. $825 each

Lightspeed wireless Tango headsets. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo available. $625 each

Lightspeed Zulu.2's. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo $600 each

These are all like new condition. New earseals and mic muffs just put on for the sale. Factory carry cases included.
Discounts if you buy more than one. n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

I know this question pops up on a regular basis, but have the Pireps on the Tangos improved any recently?

I'm not a fan at all of Bluetooth, and I don't like having to replace or recharge batteries in flight. But if they are otherwise ok, I would really like to get rid of the cables, especially on the right side of the Bo. It is always a pain trying to climb out with those cables strung out.

I know this question pops up on a regular basis, but have the Pireps on the Tangos improved any recently?

I'm not a fan at all of Bluetooth, and I don't like having to replace or recharge batteries in flight. But if they are otherwise ok, I would really like to get rid of the cables, especially on the right side of the Bo. It is always a pain trying to climb out with those cables strung out.

If you don't mind recharging stuff the Tango is great. I have sold lots of these and everyone loves the headset. The charge lasts about 12 hours so most pilots do not run into dead battery issues. If the battery happens to die the control box has a small cable that you can pull out and plug into the headset so it still works. The ANR is great like all the Lightspeeds.

Back