Lightspeed 20XL problem

RichNY

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
RichNY
Intermittently I would have no audio in the left ear cup. If I said test loudly into the mike it work work again. Now I have no audio on the left side at all. When I click the power on and off on the audio control, I hear noise in both ear cups. Lightspeed is out of parts for the 20XL and no longer repairs them. Any suggestions on what the problem might be? Thanks.

Intermittently I would have no audio in the left ear cup. If I said test loudly into the mike it work work again. Now I have no audio on the left side at all. When I click the power on and off on the audio control, I hear noise in both ear cups. Lightspeed is out of parts for the 20XL and no longer repairs them. Any suggestions on what the problem might be? Thanks.

If all else fails you can still get full credit for the trade up program, even if they are broken. Get new Zulus, sell at $50 discount. Make $200. Buy another used pair of 20s or 30s.

I opened the volume control box and found a wire that was smashed between the 2 plastic halves during production. Repaired and working fine.

Back