Let's talk about this website gearbest.com

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Not sure where I got the link but it is a nerd/geek/ gadget mecca with some things having prices close to being too good to be true.

the link: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Dig around. I get a "Fry's checkout line impulse buy" feel from this stuff but I have found many items I want to buy yet I don't because prices this low lead me to believe it is likely crap.

Looks to be some name brand stuff that I would have snapped up in a heartbeat when I was building custom gaming computers 20 years ago.

I have recently bought Many things, many times from gear best..
The first time I ordered,,, they emailed me to check if I really Was who I said I was, and not a Steeler with some one elses credit card..
The stuff I bought was as advertised and came in good shape..
It Is Good Chinese cheep stuff,, did I say Cheep???

Ive got 2 phablits, a phone, and a quad copter,,, they all work!!!

It all looks like China garbage to me.... I looked for 30 seconds and was wondering what kind of idiot buys this junk.....

I like DX.com better...

my son and I have started messing around with drones and fpv quads, and we've ordered a thing or two from them. No complaints but we've learned to be patient ordering stuff from China. Amazon prime gets you spoiled with shipping. lol

I have recently bought Many things, many times from gear best..
The first time I ordered,,, they emailed me to check if I really Was who I said I was, and not a Steeler with some one elses credit card..
The stuff I bought was as advertised and came in good shape..
It Is Good Chinese cheep stuff,, did I say Cheep???

Ive got 2 phablits, a phone, and a quad copter,,, they all work!!!

It all looks like China garbage to me.... I looked for 30 seconds and was wondering what kind of idiot buys this junk.....

Wow!! way to miss the point!!

It is !! Cheep Chinese junk... its cheep!!!
but you have been told.. folks buy it,, it works,, it comes in the mail....

I didnt like being that "kind of Idiot"!!
You could make up your mind in 30 seconds,,, good on you,,, guess you are smarter than the average bear.

Problem is once you browse the site, you get little window ads on your browser forever. Like Jet.com
Relentless.
Though I confess I bought a couple Rs232 to TTl converters that were pretty cheap and worked out well.

And they were cheep.

Back