Lego(tm) my domino!!

Reminds me: FIRST high school robotics kickoff tomorrow. Simulcast on NASA sat channel to remote kickoff sites around the country (and a few outside the US)

www.USFIRST.org

1000+ teams across the country. New game every year. 6 weeks to design and build a robot to compete. Robot size and weight limit roughly 3' x 3' x 5' & 130#.

I'll be at the WCTC kickoff. I volunteer as the field supervisor for the WI regional.

Reminds me: FIRST high school robotics kickoff tomorrow. Simulcast on NASA sat channel to remote kickoff sites around the country (and a few outside the US)

www.USFIRST.org

1000+ teams across the country. New game every year. 6 weeks to design and build a robot to compete. Robot size and weight limit roughly 3' x 3' x 5' & 130#.

I'll be at the WCTC kickoff. I volunteer as the field supervisor for the WI regional.

Nice! I have the cable box set to remind me. My junior year of high school was the first year we had a robotics competition in the state of Kansas. That was a lot of fun (and A LOT of trial and error)!

As far as the Lego domino machine go - while cool, and fairly crafty, I'll be more impressed when it's wireless and can negotiate turns.

Back