BillTIZ

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
BTIZ
I was just researching the "Ledgend Cub" and cannot reach their web site
www.ledgendaircraftcompany.com

Does anyone have any ideas?
Could it be that because they are in Sulfur Springs TX that their server is down?

Bill TIZ

If you are going to do a cub, do it right,

http://www.cubcrafters.com/

Having toured the factory and considered the possibility of becoming a dealer, I can say without question that the Legend is a nice airplane with some significant improvements over the original design. Don't discount them when you are comparing the two airplanes.

I was just researching the "Ledgend Cub" and cannot reach their web site
www.ledgendaircraftcompany.com

Does anyone have any ideas?
Could it be that because they are in Sulfur Springs TX that their server is down?

Bill TIZ

Here is their web site:

www.legend.aero

I toured their facility a few years ago. Neat place. I was hoping for a demo ride, but they were busy that day and I couldn't get a ride. I may have even started a thread about it here back then.

Having toured the factory and considered the possibility of becoming a dealer, I can say without question that the Legend is a nice airplane with some significant improvements over the original design. Don't discount them when you are comparing the two airplanes.
Wayne, what do you think about the Jabiru engine?

Dang, you guys are fast tonight! You post 'em while I'm still typing 'em.

Wayne, what do you think about the Jabiru engine?

Personally, I'm glad they offer the O-200 as well. I don't have first-hand ownership experience with the J, but based on reports from Kit-fox friends and others who have fought the battles, I will not be standing in line to buy one. YMMV

thanx all..
roger on legend.. and sulphur
tried to get that question out before the mrs called me "late for dinner"
that's my story and I'm sticking to it

thanx all..
roger on legend.. and sulphur
tried to get that question out before the mrs called me "late for dinner"
that's my story and I'm sticking to it

"So when she said that, what did you say?"

"Like a gentleman, I denied it."

I got the chance to visit Legend a few weeks ago. They do a GREAT job at design and construction. I was quite impressed.

I got to see how they improved on some things and others they can't improve on the original design. At the time i was there, they were in the middle of a rebuild of a cub originally certificated back in 1941.

If you get the opportunity, go see them.

Back