Leaf peeping in Arkansas tomorrow

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
I convinced Tom to play hooky tomorrow, so we are flying down to Gaston’s for lunch, and then we are flying around Arkansas to enjoy the beauty of the fall foliage. If anyone is available and interested they are welcome to join us! Y’all come! :)

Hooky? From what? Farming? or Flight instructing?

I thought Tom lived a life of leisure. :rofl:
:D Well, I encouraged him to rearrange his two students tomorrow. One was going to cancel anyway, and the other got moved back. Sometimes you just have to go "leaf peep" while the peeping is good!

Anyway, have fun.
Thanks Greg...I know if you lived closer like you were before, you might consider joining us. :yes:

Too bad I've classes and no plane, otherwise...:p

Take lots of photos, and post 'em!

Jim

Too bad I've classes and no plane, otherwise...:p
Take lots of photos, and post 'em!
Well, we didn't get to go. Maybe Chip would post those pictures he took of the trees in Arkansas last year. :yes: I LOVE those pictures. I saved them to my computer for the EAA newsletter, but can't find them now.

Well, we didn't get to go. Maybe Chip would post those pictures he took of the trees in Arkansas last year. :yes: I LOVE those pictures. I saved them to my computer for the EAA newsletter, but can't find them now.

Right after I post the pictures of the Husky. :D

Right after I post the pictures of the Husky. :D
Well, we still don't have pictures of that Husky. Here's a thought...maybe you could just PUSH the Husky out into the grass near your hangar, and take a picture of it out there. :dunno: :D

:needpics: (I really like that smilie.) :D

Someone should organize a covert photography mission :yes:
Excellent idea! Perhaps using the Stealth Citabria! We could take a picture of it in the hangar and photoshop the picture to make it appear to be in the grass. Then I can apply the Apple sticker to the cowling. The iHusky! :D

Back