Lawrenceville, GA need to buy/rent a bike

ntbjounin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jounin
I found a place to stay for my CFI training. Extended stay america! $27/night!

That was an easy sell. That's cheaper, and closer to the airport than the stupid apartment ATP wanted to sell me for $250/week and I would be sharing a room with no maid service etc... ATP, you better be good!

So I need a bike to make it every day the 3.4 miles to the airport. Anyone got one for me? Or if I find one on craigslist... anyone want to go buy it for me and I'll pay you back +10$ if you can come bring it to me when I get to Lawrenceville?

If you can make your way to Orlando I have a folding bike you can borrow.

I found a place to stay for my CFI training. Extended stay america! $27/night!

That was an easy sell. That's cheaper, and closer to the airport than the stupid apartment ATP wanted to sell me for $250/week and I would be sharing a room with no maid service etc... ATP, you better be good!

So I need a bike to make it every day the 3.4 miles to the airport. Anyone got one for me? Or if I find one on craigslist... anyone want to go buy it for me and I'll pay you back +10$ if you can come bring it to me when I get to Lawrenceville?

There is a GoodWill store in Lawrenceville (770) 963-7793‎ - I would be surprised if they didn't have some usable bikes.

And when you return it, you can write it off as a donation on your taxes.

Back